Natural Looking Breast Enhancement Push up Magic Bra
– It is important that you follow all the instructions carefully prior to wearing BRAFREE.
– DO NOT USE
— Moisturizers, perfumes, powders or other skin care products prior to use, as this will reduce the effectiveness of the adhesive.
– CLEAN YOUR SKIN THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP
— Gently clean your chest area with mild soap and water to remove body oil and residue form skin.
— Dry your skin with a soft towel.
— DO NOT USE powders, oils, or fragrances anywhere near the chest area prior to applying your BRAFREE.
– PLACE ONE SIDE ON AT A TIME
— Stand in front of the mirror. Flip the cup outward while holding the bra cup by the edges with both hands.
— Position the cup to your desired breast angle and gently in a circular motion smooth the cup edges firmly to the breast with your fingertips.
— Repeat the same application on your other breast, being sure both sides are equal in height
— Then, with both hands on the bra cups press firmly for a few seconds to secure the hold.
— Just simply pull the strap, and beautiful cleavage is formed
— Now you are ready to enjoy the total freedom and comfort of your brafree!
– HOW TO REMOVE BRAFREE
— Take your time, detach the front closure first, and then gently peel off the bra starting from the top and gradually downward.
— If any adhesive residue remains on the skin after removal, simply wipe skin with a soft tissue to remove.
– Always wash your BRAFREE after each wear to remove any body oil or other residues that may clog the surface of the adhesive.
-DO NOT USE MACHINE WASH OR DRY
— While holding one bra cup in the palm of your hand, wet the adhesive surface with warm water and add a small amount
of BRAFREE Adhesive Cleanser or mild soap.
— Gently use the palm of your other hand to create a circular motion to clean the adhesive and the adhesive edges.
– DO NOT USE
— Your fingernails, as this can cause a tear in the adhesive.
— Rinse the bra cup with warm water to remove all soap residues.
— Shake off all excess water and AIR DRY.
– DO NOT USE A TOWEL OR BLOW DRYER TO DRY
— When your freebra is completely air dried, neatly place it inside the clear travel case and cover the lid.
— This will prevent dust and lint from gathering on the adhesive.
— The better you care for your BRAFREE the longer it will last.
– DO NOT USE A TOWEL or place the adhesive side against clothing, as the lint will gradually clog the adhesive.
If something does get onto the adhesive, carefully pick then up with your fingers. Try to avoid clothing that
sheds fibers easily.
– DO NOT USE A BRUSH OF FINGERNAILS or any object to clean the surface. This will cause
permanent damage to the adhesive.
– DO NOT CLEAN WITH ALCOHOL, BLEACH or any cleaning solutions. All you need
is warm water and soap.
– DO NOT TRY TO REMOVE THE ADHESIVE or you risk damaging the product. KEEP SHARP OBJECTS AWAY from
your Freebra. If you puncture your BRAFREE by accident, use an adhesive like bandage to prevent further split. BRAFREE is
not intended to replace your normal daily bra. However, it was designed for women who prefer “Total Freedom” form binding
– NOT RECOMMENDED FOR WOMEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN. DO NOT USE on open cuts, skin disorders, sun damaged or sun burned skin.
– DO NOT wear if you have skin depigmentation. We suggest that you do not wear BRAFREE for more than six hours at a time. All
skin types are different, discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. If irritation continues, please consult your doctor.
– 30% Polyester
– 30% Polyesterurethanefoam
– 40% Silicone Adhesive
– Nude / Black
– A / B / C / D
Made in China